About Us

Friday, September 23, 2016

Connor is 3

Three. Or "Fhree" to hear Connor say it. Here we are, moving from toddler to preschooler. I try hard as his mom to resist the natural urge to compare my boys at the same age. In some ways that's easy because there's such a gap between them that my memory is fuzzy on what the every day was like five years ago. In other ways, it's harder, but he is a unique little dude.

-Part timid hand holder. Part dare devil.





-Mess maker, and candy fiend.



-Master of Pretend Play



-And rescuer of baby dolls



-Grinner and Rock Star



-Perpetually Crumb Faced



-Big brother admirer (but the first to point out when Evan is using his outdoor voice indoors! Ha!)



-Mamaw's boy.



-Face Maker and Tractor OBSESSED!











Sweet, smart, friendly, loving, and my little shadow most of the time. Some days I want to freeze time because it all goes by so quickly, but I can't wait to see what happens next. I love this boy.



No comments: