About Us

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Halloween 2016

Halloween is a busy time of year for us, and I admit, one of the more fun times of year for me. I love seeing all the kids in their costumes and having fun. Connor wore Evan's old astronaut costume this year. Evan had been asking for a new one in his size which I found on eBay for a steal. He wore it to a couple of trick-or-treat events - like the Zoo and a church festival - but decided he wanted to be Kylo Ren from the new Star Wars movie for Halloween trick-or-treating. Star Wars was definitely all the rage again this year. It's fun to see some of the same costumes we had around when I was a kid - although they aren't that terrible vinyl material anymore, thank goodness!

A few photos to run down our October adventures...















I'm surprised he agreed to pictures with the characters this year! This might have been the only one without Dad standing with him though.





These silly boys helped me carve pumpkins.



Halloween night means trick-or-treating with our awesome neighbor friends!







No comments: