About Us

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Summer Randoms

Finding time to blog among all the other things that have to get done isn't easy. So I'm catching up again in a summary and photo round-up.

I went to California to visit my friend, Alicia, and meet her new baby. This was a surprise gift from Dan for the birthday-which-shall-not-be-named. When another dear college friend, Emily, showed up it was all the sweeter. So much fun packed in these days.



Dan celebrated Father's Day with these boys who adore him.



He was also hired over the summer as the librarian at Evan's school. Evan and Dan have read the first three or four books of Harry Potter together, so this shirt was a win-win on multiple counts.



Connor is fully in the age of costume play and whether it's a chef, fire fighter, astronaut, or super hero, he's in his element.



Dan celebrated his birthday.



Our dog, McFly, is getting older and hard of hearing, but he still soaks up all the attention he gets.



Evan received his senior blue belt in Tae Kwon Do.



Earlier this year my parents were going through some stuff and found these t-shirts that were bought on vacation when I was a kid. Evan is wearing my old shirt, and I'm wearing my Dad's. I'm not usually sentimental, but this was fun.



Summer, I miss you already!/br>

No comments: