About Us

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Vacation: Part 3

I had grand plans of spending a lot of time at the beach during this vacation. You know what they say about plans. The weather was partly to blame, but we finally got a break later in the day and headed out to Sullivan's Island. It was Evan's first trip to the beach.

The beach shots are all iPhone. I didn't want to take the big camera.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug





For the 4th of July, we went to a pool party with my friend, Susie, and her family. Susie and I are sorority sisters and traveled Europe together during college. Now we're married with kids, so our adventures are a bit more tame these days. I'm kicking myself because we managed not to get a single picture together!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug







I think I discovered that, while I do love the beach, I'm more of a pool girl. No sand, no sharks, no jellyfish. But a day on the beach now and then IS nice.

After the party we had dinner while watching dolphins in the bay and walked along the boardwalk out to see the fireworks from Patriot's Point. Ah, vacation, how I miss you.

No comments: