About Us

Friday, January 27, 2012

At Play

I went to the doctor this morning to finally get some meds to treat the sinus infection that just will not end. Yesterday, I took Evan to the pediatrician for a stealth bomb ear infection. I'm calling it that because it came out of nowhere and the casualties were fierce. The sick has been in our house for weeks and I'm so ready to be done with it.

So needless to say I haven't had much energy to pick up the camera lately. But the other day, pre-ear infection, Evan was being particularly cute sitting in the floor playing with his trains and cars.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



I want (need!) to get better about capturing these every day moments as much as the posed ones. Even if it's just picking up the iPhone. The camera on the 4s is incredible and I've been posting some of those images on instagram (@jlzoneil if anyone cares to follow!).

I've got a kid and a dog who are pretty good at humoring me.



Poor McFly, he stayed because I asked him to, even while his hind legs were sliding out from underneath him on the floors.



I'm testing out the beta version of Adobe's Lightroom 4 editing software. I switched to a Mac last week, so it seemed like as good a time as any. I'm not 100% sold yet, but I do like some of the new manual controls when I'm converting to b/w. In any case, that's why my old watermark isn't on these. I need to add them to the new catalog, or maybe this would be a good time to design a new one.

No comments: