I realized I haven't given a real update on Evan in a long time. I mean, sure, I show off his adorable cuteness with pictures, but there's some brains behind all that charm. For example,
- He's a magician. Go ahead, put a piece of candy on the table and watch one chubby little hand reach out and take it, then he'll look at you with 100% sincerity and say "where'd it go?" If you say in return, "it's in your hand behind your back, Evan" you'll get "Nope, it's all gone!" He'll make a fine lawyer one day.
- He knows how to undress himself and has become a Yoga aficionado.
- He's a performance artist. (Sorry the video is a bit distorted. Camerawoman fail.)
- This weekend he started using the word beautiful in conversation. "Mommy, it's beautiful. I lub it." This was in reference to the vacuum cleaner.
- He's a photography genius. No joke, he took this picture in full manual mode on my camera. He achieved in 6 seconds what took me months of study and practice to come close to.
- He is a creative escape artist. Conventional is for everybody else, right?
- Last year he was a Doctor for Halloween. This year, he was an Astronaut. Ambition is his middle name.
(Er, make that naked ambition)
It'll be tough juggling attending Yale while directing the campus social scene, but I have the utmost confidence.