About Us

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sweet Simon

My oldest friend, Heidi, welcomed her first child to the world one week ago today. Simon is absolutely beautiful. Heidi asked me a couple of months ago if I'd take some newborn pictures for her once the baby arrived. I was absolutely thrilled (and admittedly, suddenly nervous about doing a good job)! But Simon made my 'job' easy. These were taken yesterday, when Simon was six days old. He was the perfect little model. Congrats Heidi and Geoff, and welcome to the world, Super Simon!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Ahem, I may be biased, but these could be the best photos ever!