About Us

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Six days and counting

I think I've made life just a little too cozy for Seamus as an inside baby. With just six days before the due date, he seems quite content to stay where he is. I have to admit, it's much easier to take care of him where he is now, and Dan and I both get more sleep than we're probably going to get in the near future.



I keep leaving work every day having prepped and tied up loose ends just in case I'm not there tomorrow, but no such luck. Maybe if I left myself a pile of work that had to be done the next day I'd send myself into labor? There are advantages to this nesting phase though - I don't think I've been this productive or inspired in a long time.



Despite the back aches, fast growing belly and constant kicking from little you-know-who, I am trying to remain patient. Dan says he has to wait until at least tomorrow afternoon so he can do some voice over work he has scheduled. I'll let Seamus know.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Looks like the little guy listened to his daddy and waited until this afternoon to start movin. Can't wait!

Great idea to start a blog to keep me up to date. I know it is not just for me but I can pretend. :-) You look great in the picture!