About Us

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Halloween 2021

Halloween is one of my favorite days of the year in our neighborhood. We get a LOT of trick-or-treaters. Connor knew by mid-summer he wanted to dress up as his favorite baseball player, Nick Castellanos. So I honed my beard drawing skills and got him a jersey and he was set.



Evan wasn't sure he was going to trick-or-treat, but got a simple costume just in case. Turns out it was a nice complement to Connor's athlete, though technically an umpire would have been more appropriate (not too many of those costumes in the stores).



And bonus, now that we're the same size, I borrowed the shirt and hat for a costume party the same month. I'm pretty sure he's aging himself out of trick-or-treating after this, but I'm glad he's still a sport about having fun and dressing up for it.





And as usual, we have more fun with friends!





No comments: