About Us

Saturday, October 2, 2021

Fall Ball 2021

Where Evan has tennis, Connor has baseball. I always loved playing sports as a kid, but I think I get so much more out of watching my kids play. I never want to put pressure on them to do it; especially at Connor's age, it should be fun first. He's a solid infielder and finished the fall season with a +.740 batting average.





Covid restrictions meant we did an end of the game hat wave.



Dan also got to help as assistant coach again. I know that means so much to him and I'm glad they get this time together.



His team - the Orioles - went undefeated and won the championship. It was exciting to see how far they came in just a few weeks of play.





Connor was awarded the game ball after the last game for being the team utility player. So proud of him!



No comments: