About Us

Sunday, December 27, 2020

Holidays 2020

We didn't really have a "normal" Thanksgiving with family this year due to a spike in coronavirus cases across the country. My parents were quarantined and the schools went full virtual between Thanksgiving and Christmas. As a result, I fixed a turkey on my own for the first time ever. All I can say is, I may be a ham person for every holiday here on out. So even though Thanksgiving was a bit of a bust, we rallied for some Christmas festivities. No usual concerts or performances, but we did have a special visit from Santa. He came to the neighborhood in his eco-friendly vehicle for a quick stop.





I'm not sure I've ever posted about this, but my neighbor has an amazing light display (even if my photo isn't so great!).



We usually go to Bass Pro Shop for a quick meet and greet with Santa too. It was a little different this year with Santa behind a shield, but with appointments the process was so much better (and faster).



On to the chaos of Christmas morning. Trying to keep up with the boys as they explore all the new loot is a fun challenge.















Once we make it out of pajamas, there's food and presents from family.













I love their faces of surprise and joy.







We also got to celebrate with Dan's parents too.



LOL. His "manly" face.









We miss everyone so much and can't wait for some semblance of normalcy again soon.

No comments: