About Us

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Wide Open Spaces, Part 2

The other Tennessee post was getting a bit long so I thought I'd save Laurel Falls for its own post. Dan loves to go hiking so we decided that one of the days we were there we wanted to head up into the Smokies. There are so many options, but as I had visited Cades Cove on a previous trip, we decided to check out Laurel Falls. It takes about two hours to hike up and back, but the boys were great and the weather was perfect. The leaves were just starting to turn colors and the views were spectacular. Another week and I'm sure it would have been a sea of oranges, reds, and golds. These are all iPhone photos as I didn't want to carry the real camera.









And finally at the Falls.



Later I realized that the boys' ball caps spelled the perfect acronym for 2020.





At the end of the week, we enjoyed a family wedding outdoors. Quick de-mask for a photo.



The setting was picturesque and the boys had fun with this swing.





Connor stole my phone for some selfies.



No comments: