About Us

Thursday, August 30, 2018

St. Paddy's Day Annual Bloopers

Seriously. Every. Year. I get my two Irish named kids in their green shirts and we go outside to try to take ONE good photo. Every year they give me a run for my money. I think they (ahem, Connor?) just might have a wee bit of Leprechaun in them after all.



Skywalker...it's Irish. Look it up.











Then there's Evan...(almost) always my golden child when it comes to posing for the camera.



We almost had it with this photo but I missed the focus a little bit.



Finally. I'll take it. Now where's that glass of wine? I've earned it.



Connor has his "half" birthday on St. Patrick's Day so for the past few years I've tried to get a comparison photo. Here's 3 1/2 to 4 1/2! He's outgrowing that baby face!


Photo note: different cameras, different lighting, just ignore the wonky colors going on here

No comments: