About Us

Friday, August 31, 2018

Easter Celebrations

I love Easter. New beginnings. Spring. Bright colors. Church that morning. All of it. Like Christmas, without all the stress!

My company has an annual Easter party that the boys absolutely love. Bouncy houses, egg hunting, games, Bunny photos, what's not to love?

No idea what's up with Evan's expression here. Taking a cue from his little brother, perhaps?









Mid day, bright sun photographs are hard.





With their cousins, Landon and Liam. Between Landon's teenage I'm-too-old-for-this-pose and Connor's bizarre smile, this is definitely a keeper.



Dyeing eggs with the boys is always fun. And messy.









Connor became suit obsessed thanks to the movie Boss Baby. Evan couldn't be outdone, so they are two dapper dudes this year.







As usual, Evan is good for the pose.



Connor? I don't even know...



Nothing says Easter like Thor. Just go with me on this.











And, Scene.



No comments: