About Us

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Spring Break

Evan and Dan get two weeks off for Spring Break. This happened to coincide with my busy season for work commitments so we didn't go on any week long trips as we had hoped, but we did take some day trips with the kids. We did Louisville Slugger with Evan, and he posed with his fellow Evan (Longoria). Yes, it's a big reason Dan liked the name when we were trying to name Evan. Longoria was Rookie of the Year in 2008.



Then we finally took the kids up to the Indianapolis Children's Museum. It was a HUGE hit with both of them.







Lugging my "big" camera around a museum with two kids for the day finally convinced me to jump on the mirrorless bandwagon. I'm still learning, but I looooove my little Fuji powerhouse. As with the Nikon, Evan was the first to pose for me, even if he was distracted and non-smiling.



No comments: