About Us

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Evan is 7 (and a 1/3)

I'd like to say I have a decent excuse for not getting around to taking Evan's 7 year photos sooner, but it's the usual...life, busy schedules, unpredictable weather, etc. I wasn't sure I'd get to it all. Then, Evan was home from school for a couple of days with a fever, and on the day he was finally feeling better, he was ready to get out of the house and asked if we could go to our neighborhood park. I grabbed my camera and we went.

One HUGE advantage to waiting almost four months to take these photos is that for once he has "birthday" photos in a different season. Nothing tops the colors of autumn! That and Evan has an exceptional eye for where to take photos. A few of these spots were entirely his idea.

















No comments: