About Us

Thursday, August 28, 2014

11 Months

Having a five year gap between my children allowed for a certain amount of forgetfulness to seep in when it comes to the challenges of a mobile baby. To help illustrate exactly what I mean, a list of Connor's FAVORITE things:

1. Electrical outlets.
2. Wires.
3. The dog's water bowl.
4. The dog's mouth.
5. Flip flops.
6. Teeny tiny Legos.
7. China cabinet.
8. Toilet seats.
9. Trash cans.
10. Toilet paper roll.

My job as the mother of an 11 month old is really just to keep him from impending doom. All signs I suppose that he's growing up. Waaah!! On the positive, he's still a very happy little baby ...

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



...and quite the little heart stealer.



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I love watching him experience all the new "firsts" of life. Like, first swing at the park.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

This was a fun day for everyone. We met up with a few friends and the older kids ran wild.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Since last month, he's moved to a rear facing convertible seat in my car. I miss the infant bucket seat already because he slept like a champ in it. Dan still uses it in his car since he's still just barely within the size limits. I meant to take comparison photos from when we first brought him home from the hospital to now, but I forgot in those early days. I did find a few iPhone shots though. This is the progress from four days old to 10.5 months. Yikes!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Everyone asks if he's walking yet. No, not yet. But he's pulling up on anything he can and loves to do the zombie walk while holding our hands. I'm ok with that. I can only imagine that list above is going to grow once he's on two feet.

Here we are, closing in on one year. Man that happened fast. I don't think I posted the chair photo for last month, so this is it - 10 months to 11 months.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
(a little under the weather here, but still smiling!)

Stat update thanks to a pedi sick visit: 21 lbs. 2 oz.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

What a coincidence! Electrical outlets, flip flops and the trash can are some of Veronica's very favorite things, too.