About Us

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

5 Months

I forgot to post the pictures I took of Connor in his "5 Month" onesie in the chair. I did these with Evan to mark his growth over the first year and am trying to keep up doing the same with Connor.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Sadly, what I haven't been very good about is getting IN the pictures with my boys. So despite my tired eyes, lack of make-up, and hair in desperate need of new highlights, I had Dan take a few. The boys' expressions in this one made the whole thing just perfect.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Even worse is the fact that we haven't had a single picture of the four of us together since the day we left the hospital. I realized it doesn't have to be a special occasion and we don't have to be dressed up. I want to remember us as we are. So my mom snapped a few last week that I'll add as soon as I download them from my camera card.

I'll have more to report on Connor's progress in his six month update in a couple of weeks. But for now, a video of our now rolling-over little dude!



No comments: