About Us

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Snow Day

We haven't had any significant amount of snow in two years. That's unusual for where we live. Well, it used to be. Before we started getting hurricanes, ice storms, and floods along with the tornadoes. I miss snow.

Then, finally, we got about 4 inches of snow one morning between Christmas and New Year's. It coincided with the day that Andy had to drive back to South Carolina, which wasn't as good, but he made it safely.

So first some fun pictures of Andy and Evan playing around. Wait. Andy, are you trying to hit my kid with a snowball?

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Nice save.





Thankfully Evan is a good sport (and fierce snowball thrower).



Just ask Dan.



I *could* make a reference to Dan's phone addiction, but admittedly I have spent a lot of time lugging a camera around rather than being 'in the moment.' Let me just officially claim Presidency of Hypocrites 'R Us and leave today's phone nagging to everyone else.

Also, later, Dan took one square in the kisser.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Evan and I started building a snowman, then Dan joined in.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I think it's a pretty good first snowman, or snowcowboy.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

There was singing, 'cause, why not?



Evan insisted we build a whole snow family. We had to get a little creative with the snow people accoutrements. Since I failed to get in to any pictures, I'll just point out the love for Mama "Hot Lips" SnowLady!



No comments: