About Us

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Christmas Morning

A few people have asked me if Evan woke us up at the crack of dawn to see what Santa had brought him. Thankfully the answer is no. He loves his sleep. I don't know if he'll ever be the type to run down the hall at 6 am, and this is ok with me.

It was pretty much the same scenario as last year. He insisted I carry him to the loot. He really is not a morning person at all.

He wrote a letter to Santa on Christmas Eve just to make sure 1) Santa knew what he wanted and 2) Santa wasn't relying on mom and dad (or the elf) to report on his behavior. Smart kid.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
iPhone photo. That last line = I love Santa. Sometimes Evan isn't so picky about the order of the letters.

Santa delivered.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I still get the smirky smile though.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

We finished opening gifts at home, then headed out to visit family. More on that to come.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments: