About Us

Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy 4th!

With the 4th of July falling mid-week this year, we didn't plan much of anything or go out of town. We also have a dog that is prone to eat unusual things when the mood strikes (or fireworks burst). By unusual I mean my bed skirt, or the curtains, or a backpack (or 4). EAT. Not chew. The fun lasts for days.

So we dressed up the Dude and visited family.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Then we drugged the dog (don't judge me - I made those curtains he ate!), and headed downtown that night for a brief fireworks show. I should have scouted out a better spot for photos, but my motivation correlated directly with the heat and having Evan and Dan in tow. *I* might be willing to lay prostrate on the ground at a 45 degree angle for THE shot, but for some reason they seem to think this is abnormal. What do you think?

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the last shot in particular!