About Us

Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall Fun

A couple of weeks ago, Evan and I met up with some friends at our local orchard and winery before the hectic pumpkin patch season. For the end of September it was still pretty busy. We went last year when my friend Heidi was pregnant with her baby, Simon. Now he's almost a year old!

The boys had fun on the wagon ride. Evan did his best to ignore Simon's attempts to poke him in the eye.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



Last year Evan was preoccupied with eating the apples.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

This year he helped me pick them.



I only got a few shots before it started raining, but the boys didn't let a little rain bother them.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug





1 comment:

Eris1995 said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the difference between last year and this year!