About Us

Monday, May 16, 2011

Goodbyes

I have so much catching up to do. I had hoped that being in Phoenix last week would give me time to do some editing and blogging, but when I wasn't working I was entirely too "busy" enjoying the gorgeous sunshine and low/no humidity. I didn't think I had *that* much to catch up on, but I skipped over some bigger blog posts and now it's time to catch up.

Last month, our group of parenting friends had to say goodbye to one lovely family. Neal and family are moving away so he can start his own periodontal practice. So we got together one last time for a BBQ. I ran around taking pictures of the kids, who provided no shortage of entertainment. Best of luck S family - we're going to miss you!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I would so love to know what those two were discussing at the end of the table. So serious!



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments: