About Us

Monday, April 25, 2011

I Heart Faces: Pets

So last week I missed the deadline, and this week I'm early. But when I saw that the theme at I Heart Faces for this week's photo contest was pets, I knew which one I had to enter. About a month ago I rented the glorious Nikkor 24-70 f/2.8 lens. Holy smokes, it's a beautiful lens. Sending it back was painful. This was one of the first shots I took with it, straight out of the packaging. When an image can make me think more fondly of my furniture-destroying, loud-yapping, barf-on-the-rug, but lovable dog, that's sayin' something.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Be sure to check out other entries over at IHF!


1 comment:

Caroljean at Watersong Journey said...

OHHHHH, yeah he is so lovable looking and I would love to try out that lens also! ha! Great shot!