About Us

Saturday, June 5, 2021

Spring Baseball 2021

After two years off, I never would have imagined Connor would really, really take to baseball the way he did this year. He absolutely fell in love with it and worked his tail off to get better every day. We played catch in the yard nearly every day, sometimes even on game days and in the rain. Once it was too dark to play, he'd come in and watch games on TV. I have been married to a baseball fan for 15 years and I think I watched more baseball this season than I have in all those years combined.

Our team struggled in the beginning but ended up beating the highest ranked team in the league in the first round of the playoffs, making it all the way to the Championship game. We lost by one run but I couldn't have been more proud of how far they had come.





He wasn't always so good at hiding his exasperation. Ha!















Connor was a solid hitter the whole season, but his stance improved ten fold.



A couple hits from the spring season....





No comments: