About Us

Saturday, February 20, 2021

Basketball 2021

Connor LOVES basketball. Really, any sport it seems. So when the the season rolled around again and the league we play in seemed to have some good Covid controls in place, we decided to enroll him again. When the pandemic first hit and we were going on daily walks, Connor almost always had a basketball with him, working on his dribbling skills. I'm thrilled that the goal I put in has also been a good investment as we all play in the driveway frequently.

Connor's team came in second place for their age group, and were so much fun to watch. I love watching basketball probably more than any other sport, so I have fun cheering him and his teammates on.











And a video ...sent to me by another mom so that's not even me you might hear cheering!



One of the best parts about this season is that Connor got to play on the same team as his school friend, Grayson.





No comments: