About Us

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Connor: 18 Months

Connor turned 18 months on St. Patrick's Day, but it took me a couple more weeks to actually (try to) pin him down for a few photos. I hadn't tried any backdrop photos in a year, so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Oh man, trying to get a toddler to sit still is like trying to nail jell-o to the wall. But we made the best of it and I got a handful of photos at the end. Since it was almost Easter, a few of these were themed.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



At 18 months, he's really taking off with words, understanding, dexterity, and so many other skills. He is such an easygoing kid most of the time, and very loving.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



He has the cutest "bye bye" wave and yells for his "baba" (Evan) whenever he notices the house is just too darned quiet.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



And just for comparison - 6 months and 18 months. Wow!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments: