About Us

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Christmas Part 1

If retailers can run Christmas in July specials, then I'm ahead of the game finally posting a Christmas recap in March. We stayed at home this year, which was perfect for the first year in the new house and a much needed break from traveling over the holidays.

I'm really grateful that Evan, for now, doesn't wake us up at 4 am to see what Santa has brought.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



Connor got a little more into it this year too.







Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I have so many pictures of my smiling boy looking at the camera. Six is a magical age.



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



He even posed with me for a couple photos. <3

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Dan takes Evan shopping and lets him pick out a couple gifts. This mug, which he picked for me, just became my new favorite.



Connor, on the other hand, well....

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

He was diagnosed with the flu two days later, so I'm surprised he was as happy as he was. He did finally come through with a little Merry Christmas wave to the camera. What a great day!



No comments: