About Us

Friday, August 1, 2014

Ten Months

My plan to take 9 month photos of Connor was delayed by all the busy activities of summer. So they became 10 month photos instead. I took them at the worst possible time of day - late morning - which resulted in a somewhat tired (and not-as-smiley) baby, and in photography terms, not the best lighting. But because he's in them, I still love them.

What's new at 10 months? MOVEMENT. Holy schmoly. He has that scoot crawl down to a science. He's pulling up a little more, but is fine and content with the crawl most of the time. He will hold on to our hands and "walk" and get a huge kick out of himself doing so.

I should be thankful I got ANY photos at all that weren't just of the top of his head as he crawled towards me!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug







See that nice bruise on his head? I'll edit it out of the final photo, but it is so representative of this age. He crawls, reaches for a toy, loses his balance, then bonk. Poor baby.

My parents were my photo assistants for the day (and the only reason there were smiling pictures - grandparents are funny!).



He's playing with my Dad's baby rattle. Seventy years old! Who needs modern toys?







Ok, mom, I'm done.

No comments: