About Us

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Two Months

I am attempting to soak up my remaining time at home with Connor while I can. I return to work soon and it's going to be really difficult to be away from him. He is such a content little baby.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



At the beginning of his second month he had just started smiling at us. Now he "goos" and smiles most of the time he's awake. It's hard to get a good video of it since anytime I point the iPhone at him, he's distracted.





He is amused by his big brother, especially.



And for his part, Evan is still smitten. Even when Connor demonstrates his left jab.



Love.



Dan also gave Connor his second bottle this month. Connor kept falling asleep.



I love his morning stretch.



Two months old - happened too fast!





Another comparison shot.



Connor's 2 month stats:
Weight: 12'2"
Length: 24"

When he's not playing the awesome big brother, Evan is being his usual creative, imaginative 5-year-old self. For example, he came out of his room one night as "Super Underpants Man." Why not?

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And this happened.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

For those who know me, you know I'm a safety nut, especially when it comes to my children. I get that from my Dad. So I can assure you Evan got to "drive" the lawn mower only on the flat road, without the blade going, and obviously under the supervision of my Dad. He had a blast. Then he told me he was going to drive himself to school the next day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Piper also likes to ride on the lawnmower, and YES, safety nut here, too. Never ever have the blade down. Add on that Piper wears ear protection, too! ;)