About Us

Monday, March 26, 2012

A Very, Very Quick Trip to the Park

On St. Patrick's Day it was supposed to rain most of the day in our area. I kept checking my Weather Channel app on my phone thinking the clouds were going to open up any minute, but they didn't. So I texted my friend Heidi and we went ahead with our plans to meet for dinner and decided to make the best of the nice weather and head to the park for a picnic; husbands, her baby, and my toddler in tow.

And then...the clouds rolled in. We ate super fast and let the boys play a few minutes on the playground before running to our cars.

Remember Simon, the same teeny tiny baby I took pictures of last year? Man time does fly.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug





We ended up spending 20 minutes under a bank drive-thru while it hailed. It is an adventure around here.

No comments: