About Us

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fun in the Sun

We kicked off a vacation trip to Philly last month with a stop in Ohio for Dan's high school reunion. It was a big weekend for Evan too - his first overnight trip without Mom or Dad. Wouldn't you know it - he was asleep before 9 pm (that hasn't happened at home... ever?) and slept all night. Nana has magical powers.

Before I left to join Dan at the reunion, we went to a local splash pad for some fun in the sun. I wish our parks at home had these!!

Cautiously checking things out...

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Throwing caution to the wind.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

He's a good shot. A little too good, maybe. I went home looking like I'd peed myself.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Can't find a towel? No problem.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Wait for it...

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Surprise!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

This is a classic Evan face.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



My happy, happy boy.


2 comments:

Heidi said...

So, sooo cute! I can't wait for fun times like these. Don't they have something like this at the zoo here? There's something sorta like it, but maybe not as nice or elaborate, at Waterfront?

Jen O. said...

Yeah, I did a little research when we got home. They have something similar at Waterfront. Maybe we can take the boys next summer when Simon is older!