About Us

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Simon: Take Three

Didn't I just post about taking Simon's 3-month photos? I'm sure I did. ::sigh: They just don't stay teeny tiny very long. It took some persistence to get Simon on the books, but wow did it pay off in cuteness overload. Six months is the 'magic' age for taking pictures - they can sit, but they don't crawl; they look at you when you say their name; and they laugh hysterically when you make a fool of yourself. Simon, you did not disappoint, little dude.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! My handsome little man! I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the wonderful photos you've taken for me, my friend.

Andie Zimmerman said...

Oh my gosh, did he eat Evan? He is just too cute! I think he bypassed Landon and Evan on fat rolls. I didn't think that was possible! I can't get over how much he looks like Heidi. Wow. Adorable.

Nana said...

These are wonderful pictures of this adorable "little" guy.