About Us

Saturday, April 16, 2022

San Diego!

In early February I decided we all needed to get away, so I booked a very impromptu trip to San Diego during Spring Break. It was exactly what we all needed. My best friend and her family also flew down for a few days and it was so nice to have other people to hang out with and let the kids entertain each other.

Connor and I were the only ones who didn't get seasick though on our whale watching cruise.



We saw exactly zero whales and hundreds of dolphins.



That hair is everything.



The Zoo is as amazing as everyone says it is, even when crowded.













This is so fitting.



Alicia is the best iphoneographer.







The beaches were, by far, our favorite though. Even though the water is cold, we played lots of football and frisbee, and the kids had a blast. Coronado was my top pick for sure. It helps to have former San Diegans along who know all the places the locals go that are less crowded.











Sweet, little E was kind of enamored by Evan. It was adorable.



A much needed break and probably my favorite family vacation we've done, even topping Disney.







I've always said he has Tom Cruise vibes. Ha!





Within the first day, Dan and I were ready to move here, then we looked at the housing prices and had a good laugh.

No comments: